How to traverse your Gutter Punks to other chains:
- Connect Wallet
- Before you can traverse, you must run Set Approval For All to allow the omnichain wrapper contract access to your Gutter Punks. This approval is only needed once. In MetaMask you will see a message asking if you want to allow access to transfer your Gutter Punks and it will show a contract address "0xe9dc...a441". If any other token name or contract address appears, do not approve the transaction.
- Select the Gutter Punk you want to traverse to another chain
- Select the chain that you want to traverse to. Current options are Binance Smart Chain, Arbitrum, Polygon, Avalanche, Optimism and Fantom.
- Click Traverse
- Approve the transaction in your wallet.
- Your Gutter Punk will be held by the omnichain wrapper contract while it is on other blockchains. It may take a few minutes to complete the traversal, when the traversal is complete you will receive your Gutter Punk back in your wallet but on the blockchain you selected.
- Note: OpenSea currently supports all chains except Binance and Fantom, for those chains you will need to use tofuNFT to see your NFT. NFTs may appear in your hidden folder first.
- The Gutter Punks traversal page currently supports Ethereum -> BSC/Arbitrum/Polygon/Avalanche/Optimism/Fantom, we will be adding functionality for any chain to any chain in the future. Until that is complete you may use the traverse function from tofuNFT to traverse between chains.